Your First Visit
Once you've decided
you are interested in learning to fly or renting one of our planes you are ready to stop in and check us out. You will
discover more information and a helpful staff to assist you in your flying.
Note: Introductory flights and Air Tours do not
need to bring the following but should have photo IDStudent Pilots should
1. Their Birth Certificate or a current Passport
2. A valid photo I.D (Driver's License)
3. A log book (If applicable)
Renter Pilots should bring:
1. A valid photo I.D.
2. A copy of their Pilot
3. A copy of thier Medical Certificate
4. Their Logbook
5. The Renter Policies, signed and completed.
6. The Aircraft Written